Hapag-Lloyd has announced updated container rates from the Middle East to North America and, in particular, from India, Pakistan, United Arabic Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka to all the coasts of the United States.
According to the "General Rate Increase (GRI) / General Rate Adjustment (GRA)" of the German carrier, the updated freight rates will be effective from 29 March 2023, until further notice.
The details for this increase are listed below:
- 20' Dry Container: US$450
- 40' Dry Container: US$500
- 40' High Cube Container: US$500
- 20’ Reefer Container: US$450
- 40’ Reefer Container: US$500
- 20’ Special Container US$450
- 40’Special Container US$500