Free Porn
xbporn
17.4 C
Hamburg
Friday, July 19, 2024
Home Port News Grimaldi Group invests in port of Amsterdam

Grimaldi Group invests in port of Amsterdam

Through its subsidiary Amsterdam Multipurpose Terminal (AMT), the Grimaldi Group has acquired assets totalling approximately 200,000 m² in the Amerikahaven region of the port of Amsterdam, including storage spaces, neighbouring warehouses, and logistics areas, as well as two quays and a 20-year concession within the Dutch port.

AMT bought the assets from the company EMA.

Neapolitan Grimaldi Group owns 80% of AMT, a new business formed for the acquisition of the Amsterdam port terminal, while the remaining 20% is controlled by TMA Holding, a Dutch logistics operator with substantial expertise in terminal and warehouse management.

"Our investment in the port terminal indicates the willingness of our Group to strengthen its position in the port of Amsterdam," stated Guido Grimaldi, AMT president.





Latest Posts

India launches maritime centre

India's Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways (MoPSW) is establishing the India Maritime Centre (IMC), a significant initiative under the Maritime India Vision 2030. In...

Maersk applies new PSS from Tunisia to West Africa

Maersk is introducing a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) for all dry containers from Tunisia to West Africa destinations effective from 2 August. The Peak Season...

NYK buys segments of ENEOS Ocean’s shipping business

NYK will acquire 80% of the shares of a new company to be established by ENEOS Ocean Corporation, a consolidated subsidiary of ENEOS Holdings,...

NWSA reports higher container volumes in 2024

The Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA), a partnership between the ports of Seattle and Tacoma, handled 321,432 TEUs in June, representing a significant growth of...

Port of Rotterdam nears 7 million TEUs in first half

In the first half of the year, Port of Rotterdam's container throughput increased by 4.2% in tonnes to 67.1 million tonnes and by 2.2%...