THE Alliance, a container alliance comprising Hapag-Lloyd, Ocean Network Express (ONE), Yang Ming and HMM, has decided to omit the Halifax Westbound call on the East Coast Loop (EC5) service from the 28th until the 35th week.
THE Alliance is taking this action for "structural schedule recovery", according to Hapag-Lloyd's announcement.
The list of vessels which will be omitting the Port of Halifax on the Westbound (Export) call:
- ONE Helsinki (Schedule Voyage 045W)
- MOL Charisma(Schedule Voyage 216W)
- Conti Annapurna (Schedule Voyage 010W)
- ONE Honolulu (Schedule Voyage 213W)
- MOL Maestro (Schedule Voyage 058W)
- Humen Bridge (Schedule Voyage 080W)
- Hyundai Faith (Schedule Voyage 096W)