Sealand -A Maersk Company announces that CAP REINGA – 825N, will be calling the new container terminal at Moin (TCM) on Tuesday, November 27th. Due to this change, some of its cutoffs will be adjusted to be aligned with all the documental and operational requirements from the terminal. As follows, the detail of new cut off effective from week 48 (November 26th):
New Export Cut Offs / North Atlantic Express (NAE)
- Empty pick up (RADA 1): Friday 17:00 hrs.
- Shipping instruction submission: Friday 12:00 hrs.
- Booking cancellation or changes: Friday 12:00 hrs.
- Gate in full: Monday 12:00 hrs. (as of week 48, all full containers should go directly to the port)
- Late arrival request (after cut-off): Monday 9:00 hrs. (only containers pre-authorized will be received)
- DUA submission (TICA): Monday 17:00 hrs., code for APMT is P036. (it won´t be necessary to release documents in El Aguila)
- VGM submission: Friday 12:00 hrs.
- Manifest submission in TICA: Monday 10:00 hrs. (import) / Monday 17:00 hrs. (export)
New Import Cut-Offs / North Atlantic Express (NAE)
As part of the new terminal operation, all full containers will stay at port once discharged. Note port code is P036. Therefore, the pickup for those containers must be done directly at port. As follows, the detail of new cut off effective from week 48 (November 26th):
- Storage Free time at port: 48 hours from container discharge (dry or reefer units)
- Empty container return: Must be returned in RADA depot (Reefer units: Deport 1 / Dry units. Depot 2)
- Manifest submission request (Anticipados): Monday 12:00 hrs. The request must be sent using the usual channels.
- Full container pickup for merchant Service: To release the cargo in the port systems, customer should provide SeaLand the trucker information and set an appointment through Term point system (APMT web page) for container pick up.
- Full container pickup for store door Service: Please contact your customer service representative to proceed according to cut-offs.