MSC announces the following freight rates as from January 6th, 2020 until further notice but not beyond January 31st, 2020.
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified
The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS), Emission Control Areas (ECA) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) if any.
The above Rates are subject to:
- BRC (BUNKER RECOVERY CHARGE):
- USD 197 / TEU
- OTHC (ORIGIN TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
- NHAVA SHEVA: INR 7300 / 20DV – INR 11500 / 40DV-HC
- CHENNAI: INR 5’700 / 20DV – INR 7’900 / 40DV-HC
- KOLKATA: INR 9’700 / 20DV – INR 13’400 / 40DV-HC
- PORT QASIM: USD 125 / 20DV – USD 165 / 40’DV-HC
- CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE):
- NHAVA SHEVA: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- CHENNAI: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- KOLKATA: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- PORT QASIM: USD 11 / CONTAINER
- ISPS (SHIP AND PORT SECURITY CHARGE):
- ANTWERP EUR 13 / CONTAINER
FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.