Maersk Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
|Origins||Destinations||Commodity||Rate levels (USO)||Effective start date||Effective end date|
|Tanjung Pelepas||Beira||FAK||1600||2500||2500||01-12-2018||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-12-18|
|Tanjung Pelepas||Toamasina||FAK||1450||2100||2100||01-12-2018||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-12-18|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS), Terminal Handling Charges (THC), Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) and Emergency Bunker Surcharge (EBS). Detailed levels of LSS, ERS, THC, PSS and EBS can be found here.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.