CMA CGM Group will upgrade its service offering connection India and Middle East to East Africa.
Starting 17th August 2018, the group will offer a new product to East Africa whilst combining NOURA 1 and NOURA 2 former rotations.
Strengths of this new offer
- One direct service serving 6 ports of call in East Africa range.
- Revised port coverage as follows:Khor Fakkan, Jebel Ali, Mogadishu, Longoni, Beira (1/2), Port Victoria, Khor Fakkan
Khor Fakkan, Jebel Ali, Mogadishu, Longoni, Nacala (1/2), Port Victoria, Khor Fakkan
- Zanzibar which was served previously on Noura 2 will be offered via a dedicated feeder service from Mombasa port via SWAX 2 loop.
- This solution will improve Zanzibar transit time by 5 days and ensure reliability for delivery of import cargo whilst reducing operational constrains previously faced with large vessels.
- Weekly improved service to Mogadishu, and regularity of service ensured to Beira and Nacala ports.
- CMA CGM operated service with 5 vessels fleet in property up to 2,200 TEUS capacity
- Competitive transit time to Mozambican destinations for import/ export cargo due to Zanzibar call transfer on a CMA dedicated feeder service
- Extensive intermodal coverage to landlocked countries from Mozambican ports proposed by CMA CGM Group.
- Worldwide interconnection from all origins in North and South Europe,USA, India Subcontinent and Middle East