CMA CGM announces the revamping of dedicated CIMEX 2K2 service connecting Asia with India and Pakistan, with especially a call at Karachi SAPT instead of KICT and at Nhava Sheva BMCT instead of GTI.
Through CIMEX 2K2, CMA CGM is able to provide:
- Weekly sailings covering China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan
- Direct service ex Central China (Shanghai, Ningbo), South China (Shekou / Nansha) to India (Nhava Sheva BMCT),to Pakistan (Karachi SAPT)
- New direct connection from Nansha to Karachi SAPT
- Access to Pakistan upcountry thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Karachi
- Access to India hinterland thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Nhava Sheva
CIMEX 2K2 main features are the following:
- Rotation: Shanghai - Ningbo - Shekou - Nansha - Singapore - Port Kelang - Nhava Sheva (BMCT) - Karachi (SAPT) - Singapore - Shanghai
- Service Commencement : November 14th, 2018 (ETA Shanghai) with m/v "KOTA PEMIMPIN" voy. 0VN01W1MA
- Transit time references : Shanghai to Nhava Sheva in 18 days | Shanghai to Karachi SAPT in 22 days
- With this service linking Asia with India and Pakistan, CMA CGM is providing an enhanced coverage in the Region.