To improve its service quality for exports from Rouen to West Africa, CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce the launch of LYDIA feeder, linking Rouen to Le Havre on a weekly basis.
Starting the 2nd of august, LYDIA feeder is dedicated exclusively to cargo from Rouen to West Africa cargo under B/L CMA CGM.
Please find below technical information related to LYDIA feeder set-up:
- Shipments covered by BL POL Rouen
- 100% of feeder allocation dedicated to WAF under CMA CGM BL
- Reefer capacity: 50 plugs
- Simplified procedure for hazardous cargo acceptance in POL Rouen
- Weekly regular calls in Rouen every Thursday with cut off on Wednesday 4 PM. Arrival in TDF Le Havre on Fridays
- Units are declared at customs following vessel’s ATP (departure announcement) from POL Rouen