Chile is the world’s second-largest exporter of salmon after Norway and its salmon industry has strived over the years to export products of excellent quality meeting global standards to worldwide destinations including leading markets such as Japan, United States, European union etc.
Last year in 2017 Chile’s Salmon exports amounted to approximately USD 4.6 billion and Japan alone accounted for 22% of the total value and 23% of export
volume. The history of strong ties in Salmon trade between Chile and Japan goes back about half a century and continuing the tradition followed by our
legacy companies, ONE is pleased to reaffirm its commitment to Chilean salmon industry for upcoming Salmon exports season from Chile. Similar to
previous years, company provides multiple service options for Chilean Salmon exporters to meet their growing exports demand.
With COOLvantage, ONE keeps your chilled/frozen salmon fresh,censuring value is preserved from origin to destination with tailor-made solutions.
ONE’s service offer includes weekly departures from South of Chile, Lirquen in premium Japan service, ALX2 with both DIRECT and Transhipment
connections to Japan and from Coronel in AX1 service with DIRECT connections to China as an emerging market.
• Direct express service – ALX2 connecting South Chile & Japan – (Lirquen/Tokyo (32 days) / Coronel/Tokyo (34 days)
• Transhipment service options from both Lirquen and Coronel to Japan
• Flexible cargo loading with two weekly sailing (ALX1 & ALX2) from Coronel to key destination ports in China such as Shanghai, Ningbo and Hong Kong
• Direct weekly connection from South Chile (Coronel/Lirquen) to Pusan
• Strong service network within Asia to connect multiple other destinations such as Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia etc
• Guaranteed equipment availability at origin
• 24/7 dedicated technical support team
Asia Latin America Express 2 (ALX2) – Transit Days
*Premium JAPAN coverage, including all transshipment options via TYO
Asia Latin America Express 1 (ALX1) – Transit Days
* Additional ports in Asia would be covered by ONE’s extensive network through transhipment service