Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit my.maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of your latest rates.
- Destinations – Charleston, SC, US
- Commodity – FAK
- Effective start date – 01-02-18
- Effective end date – Until further notice, but not beyond 28-02-18
|Origins||Rate levels (USD)|
|Le Havre, FR||1178||1265|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS), and Terminal Handling Charge (THC).
- The above rates are subject to Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS). Detailed levels of ERS and PSS can be found here.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.