Hapag-Lloyd announces an update of its Americas service rotation, maintaining its current coverage between North America East Coast and South America West Coast.
New Rotation: Cartagena – Manzanillo, PA – Port Everglades – New York – Baltimore – Charleston – Port Everglades – Cartagena
All cargoes from / to US East Coast ports will be routed via Cartagena and Manzanillo to connect with the company’s regular services from / to South America West Coast.
From US Eastcoast (Southbound)
- Last direct sailing to SAWC will be:
MV SPIRIT OF LISBON ETA New York May 31, 2019.
- First sailing with transshipment route will be:
MV SPIRIT OF AUCKLAND ETA New York June 7, 2019.
From South America Westcoast (Northbound)
- Last direct sailing to USEC will be:
MV DUBLIN EXPRESS ETA San Antonio May 31, 2019.
- First sailing with transshipment from Valparaiso, Callao and Buenaventura will be:
MV CMA CGM TANYA ETA Valparaiso June 6, 2019.
- First sailing with transshipment from San Vicente will be:
MV LUNA MAERSK ETA San Vicente June 11, 2019.