Seago Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. The effective start date is 1st of September 2018 and effective end date until further notice, but not beyond 30th of September 2018. As always, please visit my.seagoline.com for a quote or contracts, which will provide you with details for the corridors and commodities specific to you.
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) and Handling Charges (both import (IMP) and export (EXP)). Levels of LSS, IMP and EXP are indicated above.
- The above rates are subject to Emergency Bunker Surcharge (EBS)
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of local offices on www.seagoline.com.