Please be informed that the schedule for the Spain / Portugal Service will be adjusted as from week 23. During the coming weeks, several of our services will be restructured to better respond to the market needs.
Please find the most relevant changes below:
- The Bilbao schedule will remain valid. We will have an extra Bilbao call departing from Rotterdam on Saturdays, calling Bilbao on Wednesdays. Please note that this extra Bilbao call will only call Uniport terminal and not go to RST.
- The Vigo call is moved to the Bilbao loop, departing from Rotterdam on Saturdays, calling Vigo on Wednesdays. Please note that this vessel will only call Uniport terminal and not go to RST.
- We will only have one Leixões call per week, departing from Rotterdam on Wednesday, arriving in Leixões on Monday.
- The Lisbon call will remain valid.
- On both the Bilbao/Vigo loop as well as the Leixões/Lisbon loop, we will have three vessels which means that each week another vessel is calling the ports.
The changes are visualized in below schedules: