As Maersk Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit my.maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of your latest rates.
- Commodity: Freight All Kinds (FAK)
- Effective start date: 01-07-17
- Effective end date: Until further notice, but not beyond 31-07-17
|Origin to destination||20′ Dry||40′ Dry||40′ High|
|Rotterdam to Doha||1275 USD||1600 USD|
|Felixstowe to Doha||1200 USD||1600 USD|
|Izmit Korfezi to Doha||1575 USD||1850 USD|
|Genoa to Doha||925 USD||1325 USD|
|Valencia to Doha||1150 USD||1550 USD|
|Newark to Doha||1045 USD||1700 USD||1900 USD|
|Houston to Doha||1430 USD||2250 USD||2450 USD|
|Doha to Rotterdam||945 USD||1440 USD|
|Doha to Ambarli||570 USD||1015 USD|
|Salalah to Doha||400 USD||800 USD|
|Doha to Apapa||1600 USD||2900 USD|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS) and Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS), Origin Handling Charges (OHC), Destination Handling Charge (DHC) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS). Detailed levels of LSS, ERS, OHC, DHC and PSS can be found via old website.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.