Maersk Line announcing an increased FAK rates (Freight All Kinds) as set out below.
The FAK for select reference corridors, commodities and container types are:
|Origins||Destinations||Commodity||Rate levels (USD)||Effective start date||Effective end date|
|Shanghai||Auckland||FAK||625||1140||1140||15-12-16||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-12-16|
|Singapore||Auckland||FAK||500||810||810||15-12-16||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-12-16|
- The above rates are inclusive of BAS, SBF.
- The above rates are subject to LSS, ERS, THC and PSS. Detailed level of LSS, ERS, THC and PSS level can be found at maerskline.com via link.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. As always, please visit maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts provide you with details for the corridors and commodities specific to you.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line Tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (“FMC”) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.