Maersk Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit maersk.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of rate increases.
|Origins||Destinations||Commodity||Rate levels (EUR)||Effective start date||Effective end date|
|Valencia||Dakar||FAK||860||1075||1075||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Valencia||Apapa||FAK||860||1515||1515||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Lisbon||Luanda||FAK||975||1495||1495||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Naples||Dakar||FAK||1125||1275||1275||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Naples||Apapa||FAK||1125||1550||1550||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Origins||Destinations||Commodity||Rate levels (USD)||Effective start date||Effective end date|
|Mersin||Dakar||FAK||1455||2595||2595||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Mersin||Tema||FAK||1425||2845||2845||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
|Mersin||Apapa||FAK||1405||2345||2345||01-11-18||Until further notice, but not beyond 30-11-18|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS), Terminal Handling Charges (THC), Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) and Emergency Bunker Surcharge (EBS). Detailed levels of LSS, ERS, THC, PSS and EBS can be found here.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
If you have any questions, please you can reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of company’s local offices on maersk.com.