We are pleased to announce the enhancement of our products from and to the Far East and North West India & Pakistan. This will take effect mid
We will continue to have 2 dedicated service FI2 and FI3 serving North West India, with the new enhanced product.
FI3 Service Eta Xingang 16 Dec 2017
Xingang – Dalian – Qingdao – Busan – Kwangyang – Ningbo – Singapore – Tanjung Pelepas – Colombo – Jawaharlal Nehru – Pipavav – Singapore
- Nansha call will be removed and this gives us improved transit time from North China and South Korea into North West India. Nansha will be served on the FI2
- Mundra call will be removed and will served by Pakistan Express last call ETA Mundra 8 Jan 2018. This means an increase accessibility from North and East China.
- Pipavav call will be added after Mundra removal.
FI2 Service Eta Shanghai 11 Dec 2017
Shanghai – Xiamen – Hong Kong – Chiwan – Nansha – Singapore – Colombo – Jawaharlal Nehru – Pipavav – Colombo – Port Klang – Singapore – Hong Kong – Shanghai
- Nansha call will be added
- Ningbo call will be removed and will be served on the FI3 service
Further, we will expand our coverage in Pakistan with our enhanced Pakistan Express service. We are also happy to introduce a new service – Karachi Express to expand our coverage into the Pakistan market and we will gain new access into Karachi KICT.
Pakistan Express ETA Qingdao 12 Dec 2017
Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Chiwan – Singapore – Port Klang – Mundra – Karachi SAPT – Port Qasim – Singapore – Hong Kong
- Mundra call will be added effective ETA 15 Jan 2018.
Karachi Express ETA Shanghai 12 Dec 2017
Shanghai – Ningbo – Xiamen – Singapore – Karachi KICT – Shanghai
- New dedicated Karachi KICT services. This means increased accessibility to Pakistan.