Price Announcement for Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) in Hong Kong and Macau (Export)
In order to maintain a continued high level of service to you, Hapag-Lloyd will apply a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) for all container types on all trades from Hong Kong and Macau.
Effective for sailings as of June 5, 2018 and valid until further notice for all cargo out of Hong Kong and Macau, the PSS will be as follows:
USD 55 per TEU
This surcharge will be applicable as of July 1, 2018 for trades subject to the US Shipping Act and for routes for which approval from regulatory authority is still outstanding.
The Ocean Tariff rates as well as Bunker-related surcharges, Security-related surcharges, Terminal Handling Charges (THCs) remain unchanged respectively as announced and can be found here.
Other local charges and contingency surcharges may apply in addition.
Price Announcement – Far East Westbound East Asia (excluding Japan) to North Europe and Mediterranean
In a continued effort to provide you with a high level of service and uninterrupted liner services and equipment supply, Hapag-Lloyd announces an increased Ocean Tariff rate for all non-DG cargoes for 20’ and 40’ General Purpose (incl. High Cube Container) on the westbound trade from East Asia (including Japan) to North Europe and Mediterranean.
Valid for sailings commencing on June 15, 2018 onwards and until further notice, Hapag-Lloyd’s Ocean Tariff rate from East Asia (excluding Japan) will be as follows:
North Europe and West Mediterranean:
- USD 1200 per 20′ Container
- USD 2300 per 40′ Container
- USD 2350 per 40′ High Cube Container
- USD 1525 per 20′ Container
- USD 2850 per 40′ Container
- USD 2900 per 40′ High Cube Container
East Mediterranean, Black Sea, Turkey & Egypt (Sokhna only):
- USD 1650 per 20′ Container
- USD 2600 per 40′ Container
- USD 2650 per 40′ High Cube Container
- USD 1750 per 20′ Container
- USD 3400 per 40′ Container
- USD 3450 per 40′ High Cube Container
Ocean tariff rates for other container types on this trade remain unchanged and can be found here.
These base rates are subject to the following conditions and surcharges:
- Validity: until further notice
- Scope definition please click here
- Commodity: for definition please click here
- Bunker related charges please click here
- Security related charges please click here
- Terminal Handling charges please click here
- Peak Season Surcharge please click here
Local charges and contingency charges may apply.