In a continued effort to provide you with a high level of service and uninterrupted liner services and equipment supply, Hapag-Lloyd announces an increased Ocean Tariff rate for all cargoes for 20’ and 40’ General Purpose (incl. High Cube Container) as well as 20’ and 40’ Reefer Container on the Atlantic Westbound trade from North Europe to North America.
Valid for sailings commencing on July 1, 2018 onwards and until further notice, Hapag-Lloyd’s Ocean Tariff rate from North Europe to North America will be:
- Standard Container
- Reefer Container
For additional port pairs please visit the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact your nearest Hapag-Lloyd office or local Hapag-Lloyd representative.
These Ocean Tariff rates are subject to the following conditions and surcharges:
- Validity: until further notice
- Scope definition please click here
- Commodity please click here
- Bunker related charges please click here
- Security related charges please click here
- Terminal Handling charges please click here
- Peak Season Surcharge (if applicable) please click here
Local charges and contingency charges may apply in addition.