In a continued effort to provide you with a high level of service and uninterrupted liner services and equipment supply, Hapag-Lloyd announces an increased Ocean Tariff rate for all cargoes for 20’ and 40’ Reefer Container (incl. High Cube Container) on the Trade – Indian Subcontinent to North Europe and Mediterranean.
Effective for all container gate in full as of January 15, 2018 onwards and until further notice, Hapag-Lloyd’s Ocean Tariff rate from Indian Subcontinent to North Europe and Mediterranean will be:
- Reefer Container
For additional port pairs please visit the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact your nearest Hapag-Lloyd office or local Hapag-Lloyd representative.
These Ocean Tariff rates are subject to the following conditions and surcharges:
- Validity: until further notice
- Scope definition please click here
- Commodity please click here
- Bunker related charges please click here
- Security related charges please click here
- Terminal Handling charges please click here
- Peak Season Surcharge (if applicable) please click here
Local charges and contingency charges may apply in addition.