Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay & Paraguay to USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America & Caribbean
Please be informed that with effect from August 15, 2017 Hapag-Lloyd will increase the rates for all cargo from Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay as follows:
To USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America and Caribbean:
- USD 200 per 20′ container (dry and reefer)
- USD 300 per 40′ container (dry and reefer)
GRA – TP eb Trade – East Asia to USA & Canada
We would like to inform you that effective from August 15, 2017, Hapag-Lloyd will adjust the amount of General Rate Adjustment (GRA) in the eastbound trade from East Asia to all USA and Canada destinations as follows:
General Rate Adjustment (GRA) will be applied for all dry containers.
Effective Date: August 15, 2017 (date of cargo receipt at origin)
Scope: East Asia to United States of America and Canada
- USD 1,600 per 20′ standard container (20’ x 8’6″)
- USD 2,000 per 40′ standard container (40’ x 8’6″)
- USD 2,000 per 40′ high cube container (40’ x 9’6″)
- USD 2,532 per 45′ container (45’ x 9’6″)
East Asia is defined as being the countries of Japan, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China (PRC), Macau, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, The Philippines and Russian Pacific Coast Provinces.