In light of current high vessel utilizations, Hapag-Lloyd announces increased Ocean Tariff rates for all non-hazardous cargoes in 20’ and 40’ General Purpose (incl. High Cube Containers) on the eastbound trade from Mediterranean to Middle East & Indian Subcontinent.
Valid for sailings commencing on December 1, 2018 onwards and until further notice, Hapag-Lloyd’s Mediterranean Ocean tariff rates to Middle East & Indian Subcontinent will be as noted in below tables:
(*) Ocean tariff rates changes are not limited to mentioned ports and countries; other ports and container types on this trade can be found here.
These base rates are subject to the following conditions and surcharges:
- Validity: until further notice
- Scope definition please click here
- Commodity: for definition please click here
- Bunker related charges please click here
- Security related charges please click here
- Terminal Handling charges please click here
- Peak Season Surcharge please click here
Local charges and contingency charges may apply in addition.