APL is pleased to announce that we will be offering an expanded service portfolio come April 2018, when the OCEAN Alliance (OA) launches its Day Two Product.
As a major carrier in the alliance, APL will offer a total of 39 loops within the OA on top of our existing global network of more than 80 services – across key trades worldwide.
By April 2018, on the seven major trades covered by the OA, APL will offer the following services within and outside the OA:
- 23 Asia-North America services, including APL’s flagship service Eagle Express (EX1), and a new non-OA service (SC3) connecting South China to Long Beach in the U.S.
- 8 Asia-Europe services, connecting all the major gateway ports of Europe with the industrial and relay ports of Asia with industry-leading transit times
- 5 Asia-Mediterranean services providing direct and fast transit between Far East Asia and the West Mediterranean, Black Sea and Adriatic Sea
- 4 Trans-Atlantic services, including new connections between Europe and U.S. East Coast
- 6 Asia-Gulf services connecting China to the Gulf region, providing customers with access to untapped markets
- 2 Asia-Red Sea services, including new connections from North China and South Korea to the Red Sea